1. Browse our website and decide where it is you wish to travel to - the chances are that you already have a pretty good idea! Hopefully our site will whet your appetite for doing one or two other things as well.
2. If you like the look of any of the itineraries, you can book online by clicking the book now button, or call one of our consultants, or drop us a email. Further details of Booking here.
3. If you like the look of our itineraries but they don't quite fit the bill (perhaps you want to stay in different lodges, or extend your stay, or even visit completely different locations) then give us a call or tailor make your perfect holiday online. Our highly experienced consultants will discuss your ideas, and of course throw in a few of their own, and then design a holiday for you. We will tell you where the best places are to go at the time of year you wish to travel, and we will give you the best advice on the places to stay.
4. If you are not completely happy to begin with, then we will discuss the itinerary again, and refine it so that you are happy with the arrangements prior to booking.
5. Once you have made your booking we will confirm your holiday and send you our pre-departure pack with advice on climate, clothing, the best field guides and thoughts on photographic equipment. All you need to do is look forward to going away on holiday!
6. Once you are on your holiday you will be exceptionally well looked after and (unless we tell you otherwise) you will be met and transferred from place to place so that you are never left to your own devices. Local guides will accompany you on any pre-arranged sightseeing and game-viewing to ensure you get the most out of your holiday.
All of our team at Tibet Travel are enthusiastic and passionate about Tibet and all the destinations we feature. They are all incredibly well travelled and as a result, have first hand experience of the Region and properties in the brochure so they can tell you what it's really like.